Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using Funeral Jobs Board an i-Netco Ltd website.
Effective from 25th March 2019
www.funeraljobsboard.co.uk (the “Site”) is owned and operated by i-Netco Ltd and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions. By using this Site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions which expressly apply to services and information provided by third parties.
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
The Site is operated by i-netco Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 4999364 and have our registered offices at C/O Rw & Co Accountants, Suite 4 Earls House Earls Way, Team Valley Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 0RY.
To contact us, please fill out our Contact Us Form https://www.funeraljobsboard.co.uk/contact/ or email email@example.com.
The Site provides a service to bring Job Seekers and Employers together. Job Seekers and Employers can register, create profiles/job posts and search for jobs and resumes.
Use of the Site
The information and services available on the site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for employment opportunities and career information and for employers seeking to recruit staff. You may use, print and download information from the site for these purposes only and for no other personal or commercial purpose. You may not otherwise copy, display, transmit or distribute any material from the site and if you do or if you perform any other unauthorised processing of information on the site it shall be deemed a material breach of these terms and conditions which, in the case of a Customer, shall entitle us to terminate the Services immediately on notice in writing. Further, we reserve the right to suspend provision of the Services to you in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have performed any unauthorised processing of information. In respect of any personal data accessed or otherwise processed by a Customer as a result of access to the site or the Services, the Customer agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal data for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 and, as such, shall be solely responsible for its processing.
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the site and the material available on the site belongs to us or its third party suppliers. Use of the site does not give you any proprietary rights in such materials.
The Site may not be used for any of the following purposes:
- To contact users of this Site regarding any issue apart from the purpose of recruitment.
- To contact users of this Site to offer any services from a 3rd party company.
- To post any illegal content.
The user is required to provide truthful information in their profile or job post.
It is prohibited to use any text or images from the Site for personal or commercial use.
We do not hold responsibility for any untruthful and/or inaccurate information included in job posts and profiles.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any information submitted by the user to the website.
We will not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may encounter from using the website.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Please visit the ‘Help’ option in your browser menu to learn how to do this. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003
Jobseekers and recruiters need to be aware that this job board operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply jobseekers to recruiters (or vice versa). This means that we do not:
- obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable jobseeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill;
- obtain confirmation of the identity of a jobseeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure the jobseeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be filled;
- take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interests of the jobseeker or the recruiter for the jobseeker to fulfil the position to be fulfilled;
- give any indication to recruiters whether jobseekers are unsuitable (or suitable) for any position to be filled in any circumstances;
- propose jobseekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
- take up any references in relation to a jobseeker; or,
- make any arrangements for accommodation of jobseekers.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 (the “Regulations”) seeks to ensure that jobseekers are only proposed by employment agencies for roles for which they are properly qualified and that recruiters are only offered jobseekers who have the appropriate levels of experience, training, qualifications and authorisation for the position to be filled. Since we are only a venue and do not propose or introduce jobseekers to recruiters or vice versa, it is recommended that, if you are a jobseeker you undertake the steps set out in the Regulations to ensure your suitability for the role advertised or, if you are a recruiter, to ensure a jobseeker’s suitability for the role.
Changes to These Terms
We amend these Jobseeker Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Site, please check these Jobseeker Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Please view the “Effective from” date at the top of these terms to see when it was last revised.